"I thought my holiday would be good but I was unprepared for how brilliant I would feel by the end of the week..."
More guest reviews
Our fitness programmes
Every fitscape fitness holiday is unique. The schedule is packed full of different options every day so that with the help of our expert trainers you can design your own personal schedule for optimum results. You tell us what you want to get out of your holiday - anything from a gentle, motivating kick-start through to a serious competitive challenge.
Here are some examples of the many activities, classes and sessions on offer, and with up to 6 different sessions to choose from each day, you and the trainers can decide how best achieve your fitness goals.
- strength circuits: sessions that are guaranteed to hit every muscle group and improve upper and lower body strength.
- cardio circuits: fun and fast moving sessions to improve all round cardio fitness for all levels
- core fitness: sessions concentrating on the body’s deep stabiliser muscles. Using stability balls and pilates techniques, you’ll feel muscles working that you never knew existed.
- running sessions: for the keen beginner to the seasoned runner – on scenic trails, with flatter shorter distances through to longer undulating trails for experienced runners.
- high intensity interval training: alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods.
- body boarding: great fun and an excellent total body workout (Morocco only)
- boxercise: a fantastic stress buster and a highly effective form of cross-training that also enhances sports specific senses, including hand-eye co-ordination, balance and timing. Boxercise classes are always fun, energetic and strangely addictive.
- sports specific training: sessions to improve performance in a variety of sports such as running, swimming, cycling, racquet sports, skiing and golf. Whatever you play or do, we can train you for it.
- yoga:: restorative evening yoga classes are provided on our ski trips and morning and evening classes are available on the Morocco coast (at an extra charge)
- evening wind down: relax, recover and recuperate. Using mobilisation / flexibility exercises, self-massage techniques and led relaxation, we’ll put the life back into your tired muscles.